A software suite designed with French-speaking teachers
The SQOOL-Suite is designed in France by UNOWHY teams and with feedback from French-speaking teachers. They operate to develop an ecosystem of apps accessible at school, as well as at home.
Simple and intuitive, it facilitates the use of all education actors and integrates into existing digital ecosystems in institutions: infrastructure, networks, and work environment.
The four softwares of the SQOOL-Suite
Effectively manage the equipment fleet of a CSS and its establishments.
- View the entire fleet of terminals
- Control Android and Windows devices
- Manage organizations and establishment accounts
- Manage user terminals (individual, collective)
- Track usage with dashboards
- Deploy resources remotely (WiFi, filtering, applications)
Follow the activity of your class and highlight the work of your students.
- View all screens
- Highlight the work of 1 student
- Refocus attention
Enrich student learning with 100% secure apps.
- Find and view apps
- Install an application in one click
- Request a paid app
- Suggest a new app